Vikes Recreation Facilities
Stewart Complex (ISC)
3964 Gordon Head Road
- Field house (3 indoor tennis courts,1 basketball court and 3 badminton courts)
- Fitness/Weight centre-18,200 sq. ft (Over 10,000 lbs of free weights, stationary and recumbent bicycles, rowing ergometers, elliptical trainers, Nordic Tracks, stair climbers, selectorized resistance machines, Hammer Strength equipment, treadmills, stabilization balls, wobble boards, medicine balls, Reebok Core Boards, stretching area, Keiser bike classes)
- Dance studio
- Gymnasium (badminton, basketball, and volleyball)
- 7 outdoor tennis courts
- 8 squash courts (3 international)
- 2 sand Volleyball Courts
- 2 racquetball Courts
- 3 badminton Courts
- Ice rink
- 25 metre outdoor pool (closed September 28)
- Equipment rentals
- Outdoor recreation resource centre
McKinnon Building (McK)
3800 Finnerty Road (off Gabriola Road)
- Triple Gymnasium (badminton, basketball, volleyball)
- Apparatus Gym
- 1 North American Squash court
- Dance Studio
- 25 metre L-Shaped pool
- Exercise Room (universal equipment, rowing ergometer, stair climbers, stationary bicycles, stretching area)
- Equipment Rentals (for Members)
The 5,000 seat Centennial Stadium is Victoria's main attraction for hosting major sports profile events including the 1994 Commonwealth Games and recent events such as the 2000 BC Summer Games, 2000 Canadian Track and Field Championships (Olympic Trials) and the 2001 CONCACAF Under 20 Soccer Youth Tournament (Canada, Jamaica, Mexico, Honduras), 2003 FIFA U-19 Women's World Cup Tournament Games, 2004 Canadian Track and Field Championships (Olympic Trials) and 16 consecutive years of the International Track Classic event.
- Centennial Stadium track is available for public use during the times posted in the Stadium Schedule as Track Open.
- When a group is booked into the stadium it is not available for public use.
- In winter months the schedule will indicate when the stadium will be lit for public use after dusk.
- In summer months the public use schedule will expand according to daylight hours.
- Organized groups can book the stadium by calling 250-472-4652 during business hours.
Stadium Schedule May 26 - June 1 (.pdf)
Stadium Schedule June 2 - June 8 (.pdf)
Stadium Schedule June 9 - June 15 (.pdf)
Stadium Schedule June 16 - June 22 (.pdf)
Take a 360-degree look at Centennial Stadium. Just click and drag your mouse around to move within the QuickTime window. To view the QTVRs, you will need the QuickTime Player.